10.11.10

What I Want To Know About My Topic


I really would like to know more about this disorder, ASP, and how it affects people. Are there stages involved? This might be something progressive, and it might be something inherited. I want to discover researchers who have experimented with these killers and figured out what exactly it is that really makes them tick. Do they just suddenly decide to kill random people, or is there a reason they kill certain people? Specific traits killers carry is another big thing I want to learn about. I have heard of many psychotic murderers, but I am just so curious to learn about others. What is the worst event that has happened? They must have special treatment for serial killers. I want to know where they keep them after they are taken in, or if they execute them. They must have multiple ways of handling different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment