9.11.10

Story Behind My Topic




I always find myself observing others when I’m in a room full of people. I look at the way they act and try to figure out what they are thinking. I have been this way my entire life, but now that I am older and understand life, it has become so much more intriguing to me. Personalities, thoughts, actions, words, and emotions are a big part of this. I always ponder on a few thoughts. Why do we act the way we do? Why can’t we change ourselves? Why can’t we change others? Do our personalities categorize us into different levels of humanity? I cannot ever imagine killing someone, so how can someone else? As strange as it seems, psycho killers really do interest me because of the fact that they have no problem taking someone’s life. Life is a gift, and you only have one chance to live. How can these killers live with themselves knowing they have stolen something so precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment