15.11.10

Quote 2

"Another myth is that serial killers have a debilitating mental condition and as a group they do suffer from a variety of personality disorders, but very few are found legally insane when they go to trial."
 -Charles Montaldo

This quote I got from an article explaining the myths often believed about murderers and killers. I am doing a one viewpoint research paper trying to persuade you that serial killers kill because of Antisocial Personality Disorder, so, yes, I understand this quote would be nonproductive towards my goal, but I still think that this is very interesting, and I wanted to point out that I am focusing on the most famous and notorious of the psycho murderers out there, which have been diagnosed with ASP or show more than less symptoms of the disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment